Updates (November 13, 2012): We've added Prints integration, a "remember these settings" option, and a new method for updating your main, preview, and permissions files.
- You have several options for uploading your art! You can upload a file from your computer, select a file from your Sta.sh, or create a text document, all from the Submit page. Once a file has been uploaded, selected, or created, the Submit page will change to reflect that the submission process is in progress.
- You can now save and exit at any point in the submission process! If you choose to save and exit, your file and any settings you've chosen will be saved to your Sta.sh, so that you can pick back up with your submission when you're ready.
- Correctly labeling deviations as Mature Content has a positive impact on our community. Since Mature Content is a point of contention for artists and art appreciators alike, we have made it more prominent in the submission process, to ensure that the browsing experience is a good one for everyone.
- Since selecting a category is required for submission, we have expanded the entire category selector so that you can quickly and easily select a category for your work.
- To consolidate and speed up the submission process, we've collapsed optional features that are less frequently customized. These can be found under the Publishing Options menu.
- New! A checkbox has been added to the bottom of the Submit page that, when selected, will retain the settings you use for your submission, and then apply them to the next file you submit. For deviants who often submit with the same settings, this will make the submission process more fluid and efficient.
- New! After uploading a file, the "Change Main File" option (available under the pencil menu) allows users to replace the file that they uploaded. Originally, this feature used the old "File Deck" that was part of the old submission process. We've removed the File Deck to immediately allow you to select a file, for efficiency and ease of use.